Monday, September 5, 2016

MIA....

Sorry about that.... It's been quite busy here...with just a lot of things, then down time to recover.
 Had grand baby duty for like 9 days, then at work/school, all the kids returned. So just lots of things going on. Really not much sewing, trying to stay caught up on all the sew alongs. I am though...starting a new paper piecing project and I am just SOOO excited. An Edita Sitar one. 
Is anyone doing Lisa Bongean's? I did block #3 yesterday and that stupid thing took me over 2hrs to do! That stupid thing!
O
It's the one on the left. Looks pretty simple, right? That block is only 61/2". So we're talking some 1" blocks. Yuck! It will have to do because I am not redoing it again.  Lost track of how many times I did the center block over and over. I am NOT a fan of piecing little pieces, I wish I was because they are just adorable. 

2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Your red and white blocks are awesome! I just bought my "Kona Rich Red" for 60% off at Joann's this afternoon for it--I am not that into small pieces either, but I have always wanted to make a red and white quilt. I think this project will be awesome. Way to keep up despite everything going on in your life!

momtofatdogs said...

Which pattern from Laundry Basket Quilts are you doing??????

Inquiring minds want to know!

M