Saturday, May 21, 2016

Any guesses?......

I've been working on this one on and off this week. If you have been following Kaaren over at Painted Quilts bog, then you know exactly what I'm working on. 
Yep! "Stopped me in my tracks" quilt. I took this Thimbleberries fabric... Which I have fallen absolutely in LOVE with...
I ordered it online. Then I went to Primitive Gatherings and got this!
It's a perfect match! Look at the cross weave on both, they look like they were made for each other.
They had just put it on the shelf the day before. It's from Moda, a new Christmas line. Something cookie exchange is the line. You can barely read it on the side.
So when you put the 2 of them together....
You get this! I can't wait till it's finished...

2 comments:

paulette said...

PERFECT!!!!!! Love both prints!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful! I love Thimbleberries.