Saturday, January 9, 2016

Farmhouse threads....

Went to the warehouse sale today...wow...fat quarters, buy 1, get 2 free... Yep that's right! 1/2 yd bundles.. Buy 1 @ 3.00, get 1 free. In other words, a yard of fabric for $3.00.. Youza... When you turn around, same fabric on bolt for $12.00' but it was 25% off... Ya, no thanks... I can have it in 2 pieces.
Other notions and patterns were incredible prices too. 
Oh, look at this..

This whole kit... under $ 50.00.... It 72x92... It's Moda... I couldn't begin to tell you how many yards of fabric are stuffed into this box.
Incredible sale, but... They need to mark down there fabric on the bolt like Red Door Designs does.. 3.00 a yard...then I will be in serious trouble... Good thing RDD only has a sale once a year.

2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Wow! What great bargains--my kind of shopping.

paulette said...

OMG...LUCKY YOU! I want a close-up shot of the loot...so that I can drool all over it!