Sunday, October 26, 2014

gotta love Kim Diehl....

Finished this one this last week and delivered it to the quilters yesterday. Actually I took 2 to her! Stopped at a quilt show in San Diego also. North County Quilters had a show going on in San Marcos. Oh my goodness... What a tiny little thing it was. Then of course I had to stop in Sewing Machines Plus... Hhmmmmm, getting closer to getting a machine. Thought I would give ol' Betsy one more try on something small. Started off good, then I spent 2 hrs un-ripping everything. Not sure if it was the appliqué that was throwing it off or all the seams. But I pressed and pressed and it was pretty darn flat so I just don't know.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Yep, gotta love Kim Diehl!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful finish! I'll be starting the Kim Diehl Club, year 2 in February. Can't wait.