Saturday, October 11, 2014

❤️💛❤️

I am doing the Kim Deihl quilt of the month...
1st month.. Made this...






Still needs to be quilted...
Then, the 2nd month, made this one..






It also, needs to be quilted...
With the leftovers from those... I made this...






I just bought the black fabric for borders. Because... I am going to appliqué...





All kinds of flowers, leaves and vines all around the edge. I am going to wait till after its quilted so I don't have to customize it and I can just add them right on top! Pretty smart, huh?
The reason I am getting backed up on quilting is, I am seriously thinking about a new machine. Mine is very, VERY finicky these days. More of a hassle than pleasure to quilt. Someone mentioned a 15" Juki.. Anyone heard good or bad things about them??

No comments: