Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rainy day Saturday...

This is what I did on Saturday... Not the stars... I had been working on just assembling the stars off and on during the week... Saturday, I made each row and then connected them all. I thought is was never gonna end...



Each square is 10 1/2"... And there's 7 across and 9 down. No border for this one... It will never fit on the machine upstairs if I do... It's gonna be close as it is.
Almost Finished up this little placemat for a birthday.. Have to sew binding on.



Finished up an Easter pillow... It's all crinkly because I shoved all the batting in..



Then I made some yummy, yummy.. Meatball, spinach, Tortellini soup..perfect cold, rainy day for it.


And then on Sunday... I'm half way done with making a quilt for a Christmas gift... You can say I'm ahead of schedule... If I keep it up!! Sorry I can't share that one... That someone may be reading this.

No comments: