Sunday, August 15, 2021

Evelyn…


First off… I had to delete the last post. Spammer had commented and I couldn’t delete it. They are getting tricky. I could see the comment on my blog, but when I went to edit it… it doesn’t show. I’m so fed up with that… it happens a lot and I just usually delete them. Anyone have this happen?
Anyways….
Went to a retreat recently and came home with this beauty.


From 1964… no more info other than at that time, records were incomplete. 
Named her Evelyn… after the sweet lady I bought her from. 
I’m gonna keep an eye on comments and see if it happens again

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Featherweights! I have one white one, not as good as condition as yours, and five black Featherweights. They are addictive. Beware! I have no plans on anymore, but ONE, I want a 222K. Free-Arm model.

M