Monday, January 25, 2021

Picture test...

UPDATE.....
It works! Yahoo!
Gonna see if this blog works for pictures..
Little re vamp of the front bathroom...

When we moved in , I made it livable until I could do more. 


I had the time now, so I went for it. If it blog pictures works, I’ll come back and update with details.
Ok!..... new paint all around... Sherwin Williams “Allibaster”... got rid of the southwestern green/blue. fixtures were rotted out and in order to update and replace we had to take wall surround down to get to plumbing. So we replaced the surround, it was all yellowed anyways and needed to be replaced. Tub is in good shape, we kept that. New Pfister fixtures... I gave Mark a picture of board and batten I wanted and he came through. I painted it with Heirloom Traditions paint (which I LOVE) for this project. I wanted the wall a light gray and cabinet darker.  Light was too light so I made a mixture, didn’t make enough first time around and it came out darker 2nd time.  So wall is darker than I wanted because I kept ‘fixing’ it. New shower curtain from Target, some hooks for new towels. I painted the shower curtain pole to match. Made a little board to put across and stained it.  presto.... it’s done!

No comments: