Friday, July 26, 2019

Kitchen...

I think I posted some pictures of the kitchen, but here is a before and after. The doors in this picture are being replaced with a sliding barn door that will operate from other side. 
No more 12” tiles... oak wood... black out dated appliances... a couple of cabinets had to be rebuilt..
Mark took these after pictures and I noticed random stuff just laying around...








Should have turned light on above cook top... oh well. Everything is electric in the house, something I have to get used to. I now have a induction cook top, and it’s the closest thing to gas without having gas. Pretty cool. Needs to have certain pots & pans, had to go shopping, bye bye 20 year old pans. 

Hardware came from Target of all places... I searched and searched and refused to pay $15 a knob/drawer pull...love these to pieces!


These windows will be replaced also within the next couple months. Before the cold weather comes.


So that’s the kitchen.... All 3 dogs and all... only 1 is mine... the black one. 


2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

What a difference! It is lovely! When I redid my kitchen I switched to a gas cooktop because I was switching out our wood stove to a gas stove (our roof had caught on fire from embers once and we had a chimney fire) and the line was going under the kitchen anyway. I burn a lot less on gas than the electric and we have had no more fire issues since we got rid of the wood stove! I love the idea of barn doors.

Jocelyn said...

Wow, your kitchen is looking great!