Monday, March 18, 2019

Dinosaurs....

Life was put on hold for 5 days due to John John coming to stay with us. He had Spring break and asked if he could come stay.. of course!
So he is STILL obsessed with dinosaurs these days.
I bought this panel of dinosaurs like 4 yrs ago, before he was even born. He spotted it on day and asked for me to make him a quilt.



HEY GAMMA!...... did you make that quilt yet... he asked one too many times, so I stopped everything and sewed it up when I knew he was coming. 



Turned out pretty cute. I only bought the minkie for back.


So then when he was here, he asked to go to Dinosaur World. 





He could pronounce almost all of them. Crazy! We spent almost every day outside doing something different each day. Lots of gator rides, both big and small. Hikes, walks, ‘dinosaur hunks’ (hunts). I’m not sure who’s tired most, him or me. 


No comments: