Monday, February 4, 2019

Play day Monday...

Today I sewed. Planned on making a few bags, but this one took all day.

It’s officially called portable portfolio, by Creative Thimble. But I know it as a ‘busy bag’. Comes in 3 sizes and this is the biggest.

It has a zippered pouch on ea side. A middle piece that has 2 more zippered pouches

4 zippered pouches in all.

On this side, I added a piece of cardboard covered with fabric to hide the back of the embroidered logo that is on front.

We plan on sewing another day, not sure when though. My friend Sandy has a “royal Crown” quilt to make for a customer and she’s not sure how to go about it. I gave her some ideas, but she has to think on it. That’s too much pressure for me, yuck. So when that’s over, we’ll sew. 
I also got this in the mail today.
It’s a Ruby red Olfa rotary cutter, in celebration of 40 yrs. there’s only a certain amount made and when they are gone, they are gone. 



No comments: