Saturday, June 2, 2018

Baby quilt...

I came across this super cute and easy baby quilt...
It is from a blog called “Mack and Mabel”. Although she hasn’t posted anything recent in over a year.. and searched her blog for 4patch baby quilt, I think it was and it popped up. Although, I couldn’t get the directions to download, prob because it’s so old, it’s pretty easy to figure out. It would be nice to print it just to remind me that i have the pattern, but oh well. I love the hand stitching in the blocks! It would be super cute in pink too, or just generic colors also. So many possibilities!


1 comment:

Karen said...

If you click on the words under the picture on the mackandmabel.blogspot.com website for the
Easy Four Patch Baby Quilt pattern the pdf file of directions will pop up. If you click on the picture you get a pinterest page.