Friday, July 28, 2017

3 years old...

My little man is going to be 3 years old next week. That was the reason we went to Texas. My DIL was so gracious to move his party forward a couple weeks so that we could go. See, I had to start back to work this past Monday.. which is way to ridiculous. 


There is no reason what so ever that we need to be there 3 weeks before the kids start. First 2 days I kept busy, but the rest of the week, I just twiddle my thumbs. I am a team player all the way, but now the girls in the front office EXPECT me to do their jobs. So I am not even going up there. They need to learn to do their own jobs in time allotted and if they can't, they need to tell someone. 
There, I vented. Now back to JohnJohn.
Whenever he sees the camera, he automatically says "cheese".
Beautiful, relaxing day at the lake.
This guy LOVES to "schcoop" dirt. Gamma got him all set up!




We had a blast! Can't wait till we retire!


No comments: