Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Walking....

In a Winter Wonderland. That's the name of this pattern.
 
Started it in 2015, finished it 2016.
 
 
Could only work on it a little with my bad wrists/hands before they would give out. I love to do handwork while sitting down at night. Keeps me off my phone.
Decided to do sew on binding for the reason, I wanted it done before THIS Christmas. Hahha. 
 
I sent it out to be quilted... I mean, REALLY sent it out. Saw a post I think it was on Facebook... "sew imagine that", long arm quilting. I followed her for a while, liked her work and was brave enough to MAIL it to her. She's in Louisiana. I have never done that before... I was scared to death. Would it make it, eek!! It did, and she returned it within 2 weeks. Wow... what a turn around. My gal here has a turn around of 6 months!
I think she did a wonderful job!

No comments: