Friday, April 21, 2017

My Red Door Designs...

Went to the annual and last...My Red Door Designs sale today. Brought a friend who is new to quilting. Oh boy! She has never heard of them. 
Here is the yardage I got...
 
And more fun stuff...
  
They were giving away patterns, 2 per person. Fat quarters were 3 for $2.50. Fat eights, 4 for $2.00. All yardage was $3.00 & $5.00 a yard. And this is quilt store, Moda quality fabric.... I almost want to go back tomm and see what's left and stock up some more. 
I got approx 55+yds of fabric... plus all the fun goodies, frame and packaged/precut material for less than $160.00
 
When you go to pay you find out there NOT ever going to have one again. your heart sinks. You pay & load your car, and then return for round 2. My heart is happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy I got some really good stuff, I'm happy for Donna and Linda to move on to the next chapter of there lives.. I'm sad I won't be able to see them again at any quilt shows. You just gotta pray they decide to have another warehouse sale since they will still be selling stuff, they gotta make room for the new stuff, right!?

1 comment:

paulette said...

Oh man...loved your loot!! I am happy for Donna and Linda because they will at the very least continue to have their finger in the quilting loop and won't be retiring right out! We can still visit their Etsy Shop! (Thanks for letting us know!!)
Enjoy your SCORE!!
P