Thursday, January 19, 2017

Quilt rack...

I have a new quilt rack... hubby is feeling a little better these days and was a little ambitious today. After I took the picture, he added another bar in the very top because he had made one extra.
 
Got the directions for quilt ladder from a friend and he whipped it out today. I'm going to paint it, not sure what color yet.
 
I just threw the closest quilts on to take a picture. I still have to play with it but laundry and dinner and the dog are calling me.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You are one lucky lady. Love the rack.

Caro said...

Could you please share the source of the quilt rack. Thank you.

GailM. said...

oh, it's beautiful. I'd love to have a copy of the directions if you'd be ok to share. I'd have some sweet talking to do, but my hubby could surely make it.. He has a big variety of woodworking tools. It's so nice to get the quilts out and hang them..

Sok Sareth said...

Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
Thank for your very good article...!

บอลพรุ่งนี้