Sunday, October 11, 2015

Busy weekend....

Started off with the Palm Springs Quilt show, which was amazing... Kinda disappointed with the vendors, not quite as many as last year. I still came home with a couple things.  I think they all chose to go to the Pomona Show. Oh well... Quilts were just AMAZING! Then went to Fallbrook to sew with my good friend Marian. Together we figured out how to take a bag of M & M's and make a zippered pouch out of it.
They turned out so stinking cute! I don't want to give them away.
Finished up my Norma Whaley quilt.
I started hand stitching everything down and my hands just couldn't handle it. I have severe carpel tunnel in my right hand and it took me close to 3 weeks to get not even 1/2 way done.. So, I machine appliquéd the whole thing down in just a couple hours.. Phew! What a relief. Should have thought of that 3 weeks ago. Now to add it to the pile of "need backing" stack. 
Onto the next project now.

No comments: