Saturday, August 30, 2014

Lisa Bongean's stitch along...

Did you know Lisa Bongean, Primitive Gatherings is having a stitch along ?
You can even do it in 2 different ways. One, with a wool appliqué in middle and the other a pieced version.
She is on part 3, of 4 (I believe). I printed out each one and set them aside. Last night I brought them all out. You know that rule that everyone tells you... Please read ALL directions before you start... Hahhahaha, well... I just started. Cutting the pieced version out and then sewing.... Guess what size it is... Miniature! I am not a big fan a extra small quilts.
I thought, ok, I can do this. Did part 1.. Ok.. Part 2... Still ok... Part 3... I couldn't understand the directions. I read and re-read.. Sewed and un sewed. Still nothing. I know there were corrections on her blog, I understood those.. I guess I was OVER it.
So here it is as far as I could take it.
I put binding on this and finished her up.




Finished size of this... 10 1/2" x 10 1/2"

No comments: