Sunday, May 25, 2014

Busy, busy...

It has been crazy around here and work. This work thing is cutting into my sewing time. Luckily, I have like only 15 school says left & then I'm off for summer.
So here's just a smidgen of things I've been playing with.this cute little table topper...


This next one is a BOW from Pam Buda, free I might add.. Www.heartspunquilts.com. She adds a mystery block every week. In 2 sizes also. I'm making both and these are the micro miniature squares I just made. I think we're on week 4. Still time for someone to catch up.


Then there's edyta's blocks... I try to do a handful ea week. It's gonna be gorgeous. This is just some. I'm not even half way there.


- There's more, I just didn't want to bore you. I have only 1 more Monday night class, I've been going a whole project there too. Lots more to come ...

1 comment:

paulette said...

Oh...I'm liking what I see...A LOT!! Especially Edyta's blocks...keep 'em coming!!
P