Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ann's Birthday...

Made Ann a brown sugar caramel pound cake... It was delicious...



Wasn't sure how it would turn out.... You know.... You stress out... Is it cooked all the way... Will it taste good... Everyone was looking at me and I was just HOPING it was gonna be good... But... Just in case, I stopped at Stater's on the way to work and had a "back up" cake... Just in case...
But it was fine... So we had cake 2 days in a row... Second day was "red velvet" mmmmmmm...
Sad thing is.... I no longer have the recipe...I found it on Facebook. Whenever I see a yummy recipe on fb, I snap a pixt and put it in the album, 'recipes'. Soo... I was cleaning up my pictures, cuz I have a gazillion... And went back to double check the cake recipe, and ALL of them were gone... Zap! Gone!
I was heart broken... And now I have to start ALL over collecting the recipes... By the way... EVERY single recipe I have tried on fb...DELICIOUS!!!!!

No comments: