Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wheatgrass...

Has anyone tried wheatgrass?? I've heard people talk, seen it in juice it up, health food stores...it is suppose to be super good for you.. They even have a 30 day wheatgrass challenge that my friends have done and they swear by this stuff.


Wheatgrass Benefits:
Rich in Vitamin A, C and B Vitamins
Excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur, cobalt and zinc.
Enhances immunity
Tissue cell activity and its normal regrowth are definitely increased by wheatgrass therapies
Increases energy, stamina and mood
Slows aging and reverses wrinkles
Increases reproductive health
Improves blood sugar imbalance
Increases red blood cell count
Washes drug deposits from the body
Lowers blood pressure
Increases libido
Relieves pain and inflammation
Powerful liver detoxifier
Calms eczema, psoriasis, sores
Heals halitosis (bad breath)
Removes mercury, radiation, heavy metals, chlorine and fluoride

Sooo.... I tried it, 2 days in a row!! 1st day, my stomach was upset all night.. Guess it was too healthy. Hahaha.
2nd day, had a hard time swallowing it... My stomach wasn't as upset, just wasn't too happy..
I used to LOVE the smell of fresh cut grass... Now, not so much.
Tomm will be the 3rd day... Well see how I stomach it.
So, all my friends are raving over this, so before I had tasted it, I went online and ordered a can of powdered wheatgrass. Figure it had to be cheaper then putting out 1.75 for 1 ounce of wheatgrass every day... Now I'm having second thoughts after tasting this stuff.. At least with the powder,I can mix it with juice and maybe it won't be so bad.
Well see... I may be out 25.00 buck a Roos !!!
Donna

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: