Thursday, February 21, 2013

I won.. I won...

"THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2013
We Have A Winner!
Congratulations to Donna of Mia's Cottage.
She is the winner of the Scissor case drawing.
Donna, drop me a note and I'll mail it right out. You're going to love it!
Thanks to all who joined in the fun. Brenda
Posted by Brenda at 6:17 AM"

I'm so excited...I am the proud owner of a new case for my scissors..



This is what Brenda wrote about it...
I spent the weekend stitching away, and slowly but surely my little scissor case was completed. The outside and appliqué are all made of hand dyed woolens, the inside is flannel. I used Valdani, Cosmos and The Gentle Art threads, then I added the wonderful hand dyed buttons by Hillcreek Designs and TADAAAAAA! Isn't it the bomb? I love it!
Can't wait till I get it!
Go on over to www.pumkinpatchprimitives.com and check out all her stuff.. It is the most cutest stuff ever. Then you can follow her blog too and win cute stuff like I did.
Donna
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: