Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fons and Porter..


Last week I got an email from Fons and Porter asking me if I would be interested in recieving and previewing  one of their ebooks...Log Cabin Quilt book. Yahoo! for free!! double Yahoo!
But I am able to share it with anyone else who wants one too.... So here is the link... download it... have fun...
http://www.fonsandporter.com/landing/free-log-cabin-quilt-patterns
and when I am able to play around with my copy I'll let you know how it comes out..






1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Thank You ! You'll probably get some hits on this one. I have been hoarding Christmas Print fabric to make Log-Cabins for my girls & myself (one day!) Figured I would never be able to KEEP the one I make for myself - so I'll make 3. And log cabin quilts are so traditional - I figured they'd go perfect as a Christmas Quilt.

M