Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Moving...

Well.... My youngest and his wife are moving... OUT OF STATE! So now both my kids are in TEXAS!







They listed and SOLD their house within about a weeks time frame with a 30 day escrow..
So,.... Steven is in Texas doing a law internship...that leaves poor Ronna to handle everything else pertaining to the house. She still has to fulfill her contract with the county of Riverside until the end of school year, so.... Ronna, dogs and their stuff (what didn't fit into the pod)are all packed into my house.
We have a full house until July when they leave... I have bad news for them... Just let them try and take the dogs...hahhahaha... We will not be separated...:)
Donna
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

Do D...are you gonna move to the Big Star State? I saw where Kelly got her house. How wonderful. You're going to miss them terribly. My Sarah is out of state in IOWA !!! I hate snow. And I miss her so badly. she's my "do it" partner. We have no fear when it comes to any kind of project.

M

momtofatdogs said...

That was supposed to be SO D, not Do D...my spelling totally sucks.