"Summer Breeze"...ordered in online, from a blog. This was literally the quilt from hell!!! I started cutting it in beginning of November, discovered I was short on fabric. I had no fabric left over, so I know I didnt cut it wrong, she was great, sent it right out to me. Then, working on it at the cabin, for the life of me, couldnt figure it out. Thought it was because it was about 2:00 in the am. So I threw it all back into the box and pulled it out at home about 2 weeks later. Sewed and took apart 3 TIMES!!! The directions were wrong. ARGGGHHHH. Looked right each time until I looked closely a the picture. Finally finished it up this past week. It has NEVER taken me this long to sew a quilt together! NEVER!! I was kinda getting mad, because I couldnt work on anything else. That's my rule...never start a new project until I finish the one I already started.