Monday, March 7, 2011

We did it!!!


We did it!!!! Andrina, Marie and myself...Saturday... left my house at 7:00 a.m., met the girls in Fallbrook and we were on our way to Chula Vista! We hit ALL 16 stores.... got our passports stamped at each one and even bought a few little goodies along the way. I myself traveled over 300 miles with these girls... I walked in the door at 8:00 that night. This San Diego quilt run was really kinda fun. My first.. I have never been on one before, I just may have to do it again... a small one... I could never do the Southern California one.. wayy to big for me. Hope I win something, at least 1 thing would be nice. :)

1 comment:

HRH Gigi said...

Way to go Donna! I just did 4 yesterday afternoon. Maybe a few down south on Saturday. But I am not going to get to them all. One day....