Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 and 5..



So here is # 4 and #5, 4 being an pattern called "two block hop"and I won't tell you when I actually sewed it together. But it is now all sewn, quilted and binded and is sitting at the foot of my bed.



#5 is on the machine now and will be for a while! I picked the worst pattern a person could pick! For one set going across it has like 6 or 7 different lines I have to sew to complete the row. It literally takes me about 15 mins just to get across the whole stinken' thing! I'm about 1/4 of the way through only. AHHGGG. So... #4 with 19 to go, and #5, I only have 18 more.Whoo-Hooo!!


2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

The quilt on your machine is beautiful. It's going to be lovely when you get it finished :-)

momtofatdogs said...

I am still refusing to count!!

You're making progress though!!

I LIKE that quilting pattern you're doing. 15 minutes is about normal for big quilts......'course I have not stitched ONE single quilt on the longarm since the baby got here......

M