Tuesday, March 17, 2020

This and that...

Made some valances up for my sewing room. We had a new store open up here called Ollie’s. It’s a discount store, more like a giant Big Lots. I picked up a package of 108’ curtain panels for $5.99.. bingo! Cut them in half long ways and viola! Valances. 
This is QOV #13... it was a kit I picked up from our local person in charge of them. 


QOV #14... I had a piece of backing left over from a previous one.... and I used it up. 

This is Lolli.... she’s my 13-14 yr old pup. Trying to keep her healthy... laying in an early patch of bluebonnets. 

I have been spending a enormous time in garden... I’ll show you pictures next time.. I have been helping Kelly do some work on her house. We spent yesterday power washing her shutters, rocking chairs and porch. Today, her and I painted the shutters and rocking chairs. When I left it was dark so I couldn’t get a picture. She’s going to buy porch paint tomorrow before I guess the government decides to close Lowe’s and others stores because of the virus out there. Our restaurants and gyms closed today. Craziness people. We will get through this!

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Your valances are beautiful! Well done!