Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Middle of March already...

Can you believe it!? Time flies.
Had John John here visiting for almost a week.
Went to Texas Ranger Museum. Church, lunch everyday, worked in backyard garden and  moved A LOT of dirt! Today was an adventure day with Kelly while Mark and I made a day trip to Granbury with friends. We went to about 7 quilt stores and had a blast. Took the husbands along just for kicks. They had fun. They got lunch out of it. 
We watched Frozen 2 up teen times and played tag and hide and go seek numerous times. Chutes and Ladders..candyland... and a bunch of other games. 
Phew. Retirement is exhausting!
Finished up QOV #13


Someone had given me a huge piece of red fabric and Someone else have me a lot of white and I wanted to use it up. I have same quilt cut out in blue ready to sew up.
Played with the serger and made a tablecloth for backyard. 
That’s about all for now.. it’s 10:48pm and I better get to bed. John John will have me up quite early and we are taking him back home tomorrow. 







No comments: