Friday, January 1, 2021

Busy bees....

UPDATE>>>>> for some reason... program has said I reached my limit of pictures.... sorry about this... I’ll work on it later...What apps do my followers use for blogs?? And has anyone had this issue yet? Every January 1st, I have issues.. every year!
We’ve been so busy here at the house.
My nephews girls... asked me to show them how to quilt. Oh boy... sure...let’s just say it was a blast! They loved it, jumped in with all they had, conquered and asked for more!
Their first project was a quilt for each of them. They picked same pattern, but a little different fabrics 
This is Madeline’s...


And this is Grace’s..


Then they wanted to make a Christmas quilt for their brother... ok! They picked the pattern out, I took them to store to pick fabrics and they had a blast! Here is Isaac after opening it on Christmas Day.


Then... they wanted to make one for Dad... so they wanted a deer panel, went shopping for a panel and for backing,  couldn't find the exact one they were looking for so we ordered it but was delayed, of course just like everything else in the world and then dug thru my fabrics. We started the 23rd, the day it came in and got about 98% done till we had to stop for dinner. Then sickness came...
So it WILL get finished soon! Pictures to come.
Then.... MOM needed one... she had eyed one of mine.. commented every time she walked by... so I whipped one up that was identical to mine... and.... I forgot to take a picture.
Here is mine, hers is a little different.
Then....... if that wasn’t enough... they wanted to make rice bags for EVERYONE! So we made about 6 of them..... THEN........... I took them shopping so they could get presents for family. Accomplished that! Wrapping happened and presents delivered. 
I made a quilt for Kelly also... but forgot to take a picture of that also.
So.... there is more but we’ll save that for another post..
Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I am exhausted just reading this .👏👏👏