Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12




Oh my.... I can't believe it's the 12 th already!!! I don't even have my tree up yet! the house is decorated, kinda..I have been working on quilting customer quilts, delivering them. One more quilt to do... I have invested 10 hrs into it already and its still not done.I still have embroidery to do for customers so all of MY stuff is like a month behind schedule. Christmas cards??? What are those... I think I bailed last year too... This Saturday I have a date in Temecula with the girls...Steven flies in Saturday also... He graduates from law school on Monday... Yay for him!!! So Monday is totally shot, I'll be in San Diego all day. Kelly comes in 1 week, Wednesday..I work till Thursday... I have a luncheon to go to on Friday..I gotta buy something for that also.. Then Christmas is on Tuesday!!! Yikes... And somewhere in there I have to do some shopping... Cripes!!! I am in a bind...
I did back out of cookie exchange... Sorry girls... I just can't do it..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: