Sunday, November 28, 2010

busy weekend...

Mark did the outside lights.. can't see the other side of the house or the back, but we are all lit up! Looks much better in real life.
Inside is getting all prettied up too! This is kinda blurry, but I still have to find a couple of more boxes and finish decorating.
This is the red work quilt that I finally quilted and put the binding on this weekend. I think I actually finished piecing it MONTHS ago.
Lolli thinks every time I lay a quilt on the floor it's for her to lay on. She loves her blankies! She actually has a couple that are hers here at my house. Mia has some too!
I have another sunflower quilt that I finished quilting on the Bernina, but I have to put the binding on it on Monday after I make ANOTHER trip to the quilt store. There is always something I forget to buy when I go!

No comments: